- Lead by example.
- Constantly striving to improve your skills and education.
- Following departmental policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Training others to do your job.
- Training every shift.
- Taking Care of apparatus, equipment, and stations.
- Being punctual and doing your job to the best of your ability.
- Being progressive about your career; look for things that need to be done and do them.
- Officers managing their shift to be skilled, productive, responsible, and hold professionally accountable.
- Refraining from any personal business which distracts from the daily operations of the department.
- Partnering with Management to accomplish as much as possible, in order to have a positive impact on the organization and customers we serve.
The personnel that make up Red Oak Fire Rescue are the most important asset to providing optimal emergency service, public education / prevention programs, and various other public services
Those interested in applying to join Red Oak Fire-Rescue should review the eligibility requirements and selection process before applying.
Red Oak Fire Rescue is committed to providing the citizens of the City of Red Oak with a highly trained fire and rescue department.
Company performance standards are considered the bare minimum for a fire company.
Policies and Procedures for the Red Oak Fire Rescue. Texas Fire Cheifs Association Best Practices Recognition Program.