Business License

Business License Required

The following uses and activities, whether they are a main use or an accessory use, must obtain a Regulated Business License in addition to obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy for the main use prior to operation:

  • Wrecking Junk or Auto Salvage Yards
  • Metal Recycling Facilities
  • Secondhand Shops
  • Carnivals, Circuses, and Tent Shows
  • Amusement Centers
  • Pool and Billiards Halls