Workforce & Labor Shed
Workforce and Labor Availability: Exceeds 3.19 Million!
Employment, Earnings, Industry & Occupations
"It goes without saying that available labor, especially skilled labor, is considered to be a key driver in site selection decisions. Workers are often the lifeblood for a company’s operations."
(Source: 26th Annual Corporate Survey of Corporate Executives, Area Development Special Presentation, Winter 2012)
1. Employment by Occupation (Occupation Group, Employment, Percent (PDF)
2. Wages Report by Occupation and Labor Force Availability: 10 to 60 Miles - 10 Mile Radials (PDF)
3. Labor Force Report (Red Oak, TX) 2015 (PDF)
4. Ellis County Profile (PDF)
5. Texas Industry Profiles: Labor Availability Estimator - The Labor Availability Estimator
helps estimate the available supply of appropriately skilled workers in a region.
6. Texas Workforce Commission - The primary governmental job training and job search program for the State of Texas.
7. North Central Texas Workforce Solutions - Workforce Solutions for North Central Texas provides leadership to our extensive network of Workforce Centers and service providers who are dedicated to assisting employers in finding the right employee.