Demographics & Population Data
Demographics (Population, Growth Rate, Age Distribution, Educational Attainment)
The 2000 census reported 4,301 residents for Red Oak.
The 2010 census reported the Red Oak population had grown to 10,769 (~150% growth).
The 2016 population estimate for Red Oak reports 12,461 residents.
Moreover, the North Central Texas Council of Governments projects by the year 2030, Red Oak’s population will grow to 63,329 (~488% growth).
1. Community Profile - City (2016 - 2021) (PDF) (EXCEL) (INFOGRAPHICS)
2. Demographic and Income Profile - City (2016 - 2021) (PDF) (EXCEL)
3. Housing Profile - City (2016- 2021) (PDF) (EXCEL)
4. Consumer Spending and Market Profile - City (2000 - 2021) (PDF) (EXCEL)
6. Labor Force Report -City )Establishments and Employees) (PDF) (EXCEL)
7. Wages Report - Dallas - Ft. Worth - Arlington MSA (PDF)
8. Regional Data - Major Industrial Sectors & Higher Education (PDF) (EXCEL)
9. College Degrees Confirmed by Program (50 Mile Radius) (PDF)
10. Red Oak Primary Trade Area Data - 2015 (PDF)
11. Annual Demographic Profile - Ellis County, TX - 2014 (PDF)
12. NCTCOG Population Estimates - 2015 (PDF)