The Red Oak Police Department provides a close patrol/vacation watch to it's citizens while they are away on vacation. The following requirements are necessary to ensure the safety of the residents and the officers:
- Close Patrols/Vacation watches will not take priority over calls for service.
- Close Patrols/Vacation watches will be provided for a maximum of 30 days depending on circumstances.
- The home should be unoccupied during the indicated times.
- The homeowner or occupant must complete a new vacation watch form for each request for the service and it must be submitted in person to the Red Oak Police Department.
- All information requested must be provided.
- If the homeowner or occupant returns home earlier than the time indicated on the vacation watch form they must notify the Red Oak Police Department immediately of their return at 972-617-7632.
- Officers will inspect only readily accessible areas of the property.
- Vacation Watches must be submitted 7 days prior to the vacation watch start date to allow for processing.
To access the Close Patrol/Vacation Watch request form, please click the link below or you may pick one up from the Red Oak Police Department lobby. Once the form is complete, please drop it off with an on duty officer at the Red Oak Police Department located at 547 N. Methodist, Red Oak, TX 75154.