Bulk waste will be collected on your regular trash pickup day. Make sure to place items next to your trash cart or out front of your house no later than 7:00 am.
You are limited to two (2) cubic yards of bulk waste, no heavier than 50lbs per trash collection. Roughly the size of a washer and dryer side by side. All bulk waste will need to be placed out front of your house and placed (5) feet away from any objects (i.e., mailbox, fence, vehicles, etc.) for pick-up. A special pick-up for anything that exceeds the limit of (2) cubic yards and the weight of 50lbs, will need to be scheduled with CWD at (972)392-9300, Opt 2.
Bulky Waste – Acceptable
- Toys and Yard Tools Tagged as “Bulk Item”
- Bundled Carpet in 4-Foot Lengths
- Fence Panels No Larger Than 4′ x 6′
- Washing Machines and Dryers
- Water Heaters (drained)
- Kitchen Appliances
- Refrigerators/Freezers (must be tagged certifying removal of refrigerant)
- Additional Trash Bags
Bulky Waste – Prohibited
- Commercial Construction and Remodeling Debris
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Tires, Batteries, and Propane Tanks
- Loose Debris (Debris must be placed in a box or other container no larger than 2’x2’x4′ and weighing no more than 50 pounds.)
- Yard waste: dirt, mulch (Grass clippings can be placed in trash bags, in carts, weighing no heavier than 50lbs)
- Items stacked higher than (4) feet in height
- Bulk waste placed in alleyways.