Contractor Registration

Any firm, business, individual or organization obtaining a permit in the City of Red Oak shall have on file in the Development Services Department a valid Contractor Registration signed by an official of the business.

The following contractors working in the City of Red Oak must be registered:

  • Building-inspection
  • Electrical
  • HVAC / Mechanical Contractors
  • Plumbing


All contractors who practice a licensed trade are required to register annually with the City of Red Oak. Fill out the Contractor Registration Form in order to be a registered contractor with the City.


No fee.