- Economic Development
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC)
Industrial Development Corporation
Red Oak Industrial Development Corporation (ROIDC)
- Red Oak IDC provides scholarship opportunities to TSTC - A new scholarship is available for students living in Red Oak planning to attend Texas State Technical College’s North Texas campus.
The primary goal of the ROIDC is to leverage local sales tax revenues to improve the long term economic well-being and overall quality-of life for the Red Oak community by creating and/or retaining primary jobs and providing a stable tax base.
The strategic objectives of the ROIDC include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the creation of primary jobs to raise the community’s overall standard of living and boost local income.
- Actively assisting our existing businesses and industries with retention and expansion opportunities to retain primary jobs and stabilize the local economy.
- Proactively identifying and recruiting new primary businesses and industries into Red Oak to enhance the local tax base.
- Developing and marketing preferred business and industry expansion sites in Red Oak.
- Funding land acquisition, construction, and operation of park facilities to improve the overall quality-of-life for the community.
- Supporting and assisting our local educational and training institutions in developing a highly skilled workforce.
The ROIDC is scheduled to meet at 7:00 pm on the fourth (4th) Monday of the month. Meetings are held in accordance with pending industrial development opportunities. The ROIDC meetings are held in the City Council Chambers of the Red Oak Municipal Center, 200 Lakeview Parkway.