JOIN TEAM READ OAK!
Our employees are our most valuable resource. Providing them with a healthy, positive, and productive work environment is paramount to achieving our vision of excellence.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A RED OAK EMPLOYEE...
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
We offer a comprehensive array of valuable benefits to protect your health, your family, and your way of life.
Vacation, Sick and Holiday Leave
- 12 Paid holidays per year
- 15 Paid sick days accrued annually
- 13 Paid vacation days accrued annually
Provided through Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS). Employees contribute an amount equal to 7% of their biweekly earnings, while the City matches the contribution two to one, at 14%.
City-Paid Insurance Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for full-time employees
- Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance up to $50,000
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Optional 457 Deferred Compensation Plan and Roth IRA
Are you interested in working at the City of Red Oak? We are seeking talented individuals who have a passion for public service. Visit our Employment Opportunities page to find the perfect career for you.